- Google Sync -- fixed, used official Google Task API. Existing Google accounts in iRT GTasks Outliner need to be deleted then added back because of old Sync ID's. The deletion/addition of account can be done in Preferences -> Account Manager.
- Dropbox Sync -- If iRT Gtasks Outliner fails to start on another device due to Dropbox Sync, backup the working device to Dropbox then reinstall the app on the failing device and restore database.
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Wed, 04/13/2016 - 21:25
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Tue, 03/01/2016 - 22:11
- Bug fix - some Android 5+ phones F/C when reminders are set.
- Bug fix - Task due date selection not working in Android 5+.
- Bug fix - Task tap and double tap not working in Android 5+.
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Mon, 02/02/2015 - 17:40
- Add Dropbox Auto Sync for syncing all devices running iRT GTasks Outliner. This is an ENTIRE DATABASE sync, the device with the latest database modification wins during syncing. To enable: Preferences -> Sync Preferences -> Dropbox Sync Preferences
- Starting with this release, iRT GTasks Outliner will support Android 2.0 and higher only.
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Wed, 12/24/2014 - 16:17
- Fixed task double tap navigation -- user can now smoothly implement left and right double tap on tasks. This makes showing of checkboxes and entering drag and drop mode a breeze!
- Bug fix, error on saving a new task with Done checked;
- Tasks List view, add Snoozed button. This will show the snoozed tasks.
- Task Snooze view - add more reminder hours option
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Tue, 04/16/2013 - 22:43
- Bug fix, f/c on Android 4.2 and higher when adding Google Tasks accounts.
- Bug fix, f/c on Android 4.2 and higher everytime the application is launched.
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Thu, 01/24/2013 - 21:47
- Android 4.1 and higher, add support for multi-window
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Mon, 02/27/2012 - 23:14
- Filter view, Filter parameters, add Reset parameters button to reset filter parameters to any parameters
- Adding new tasks carries over the project used to succeeding tasks that are created
- Bug fixes
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 22:42
- Filter view, add Contexts/Tasks button to hide or show contexts
- Bug fix, forced close when adding new task from Filter view and status is set to none or any status
- Bug fix, tasks created through iRT Calendar does not pre-populate the due date
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Wed, 01/25/2012 - 00:12
- Add Filters; tasks can be assigned and filtered by project, status, context and tag; assign filters to task during task edit; context filter support sub contexts
- Display Preferences, add Show ALL on Filter, this will filter on ALL TASKS always on Filter view, else filter on current list
- Display Preferences, add Show floats on Agenda
- Bug fix, unable to receive sent items from other applications
- Bug fix, Tasks Tree View blank when right double tapping tasks from Agenda View
Submitted by irtgtasksoutliner on Fri, 12/23/2011 - 16:07
- Add support for iRT Calendar's ablitiy to create new tasks; requires iRT Calendar version 1.4.731 or iRT Calendar Pro Trial version 1.0.19